Black Talons 05 Forum Index Black Talons 05
Discussion forum and records repository for the Black Talons 05 RPG!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chatting With Mason

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Black Talons 05 Forum Index -> Planning / Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheBigM

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: Chatting With Mason Reply with quote

Since I assume we'll be wanting to chat up Mason a bit, here's what I'd sugges as a possible strategy. I know my last plan didn't go so well but...eh Smile

Question to Colin:

- What did we find on Mason or any of the others we managed to search? Specifically what I'm after is any electronic equipment (comm gear, datapads, discs, etc) or maps and the like

Preperations:

- First, put what ever surveilance assets we can into tracking those Exos if they should leave. If Nalda's AVS manages to blow them up, then we'll want to salvage as much as possible from them.

- I assume we'll be taking Mason either back to Talon HQ or to Shessu. Either way we'll want to make sure he's in a hard to get to place as possible. Its clear Heathe and the rest of the team will be making every effort to get him back...or kill him. Full alert, extra guards, bigger guns, whatever drones Dave has left on patrol, that sort of thing.

- We're going to want to have Thierry check him for implants of all kinds. Might as well verify he is who he says he is since we have a genetic sample to compare it to (yes Den, that means getting a needle stuck in Jo). It might also be interesting to check his genes for any alteration/engineering. Might want to get some DNA off the GREL so Samvit might better tell us where they've been...improved.

- Make sure the team is all patched up and ready in case something goes down. No messing around this time, big guns and armor. I want to be loaded for bear, moose, and whatever else comes through the door.

Game Time:

- Gabe's out of action as I understand it so Mem's in charge. I don't know if he wants to lead the interrogation or leave that in Roland's most capable hands. Otherwise I'd suggest he hang out with Birkin, Craig, and the other techies playing with any of Mason's toys we happened to pick up.

- Thierry and Roland (since they were such a good team last time Smile ) will probably be the primary interrogators with Joanna around as needed. I would suggest we use Thierry's special truth serum on Mason. I had a thought that Thierry might go in first and try to throw Mason by appearing sympathetic to him and Earth and see how he reacts. I also have another bombshell in mind that I'd rather reserve for now. After that we can turn him over to Roland to do his thang Smile. Also I'd suggest that Joanna not be allowed in the room with Mason alone.
Farrell

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

<Joanna> ::dryly:: Your lack of faith disturbs me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Black Talons 05 Forum Index -> Planning / Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: