Black Talons 05 Forum Index Black Talons 05
Discussion forum and records repository for the Black Talons 05 RPG!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mariss Milspec Planning & Intel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Black Talons 05 Forum Index -> Planning / Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Farrell

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:03 am    Post subject: Mariss Milspec Planning & Intel Reply with quote

Suggestions + Notes:

Primary Goal: Obtain data regarding the CEF's Light Rail Guns, which are reportedly produced by this company. Blueprints and specs are good, actual production models better.

Secondary Goal: Given that M.M. is a subsidiary of Hakkar, this would be a good time to put into motion any plans to help ease our infiltration of that company, as they are the ones producing the new exos.

Arrow If we're going the route of "Get a job here", we may find problems in locating a job in the company for some of the alternate personas on our data rigs (for those who have defined one.) If this is the case, what are those of us not involved going to be doing?

Arrow Please keep in mind that Detro retains his injury penalties (and the associated pain) for the next 3 days only if Delgado continues treatment or Detro treats himself. During this time, Detro's effectively on restricted duty, as anything straining will destabilize his wounds, requiring treatment and healing to start again from square one. If we opt to leave Detro behind, I'm willing to play NPCs.

Arrow Are we involving BT07's CO in this, is BT07 going to regroup and head off... what's the plan?
Lykaeon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have an executive Ally within Hakkar.
Farrell

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something to keep in mind: Can we use your Allies without tipping anyone else you know (or the authorities) off to you working with the Talons or Liberati?
Lykaeon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya, you already have used them...Baldren and Wiess (the guy who made your new Fake IDs after I Mem's was flagged). Baldren was my Liberati cell leader for a while.

As for Jacekson, I operate both above and below the radar with him. On the surface we are friends, but he is also a Liberati sympathizer.

I've got more allies and contacts coming as well. So as we progress over the next couple of months, my network will be growing.
Farrell

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:33 am    Post subject: Team 2 - Intel Gathered Reply with quote

Arrow Two CID teams are assigned to protecting their production floor. As such, the entire floor is considered classified, so we have no information on the machines or equipment being used.

Arrow Roland (of all people) discovers three heavily encrypted data signals. These are lines that lead directly to Paladin lots. They are primarily carrying data to Paladin Lots (as opposed to from.)

Arrow Corpserf for Mariss (presumably) responded VERY quickly and were on scene in VTOLs, questioning the public within (waiting for Colin's answer) minutes of the termination of signal on Mem's end.

Arrow Future hacking attempts will need a little more processing power to play with. It may be worth investigating some sort of shared computing system, where we each have processing units that can be networked together.

Arrow Corpserf questioning was suspiciously lax. Those who were picked up in VTOL spotlights were politely asked what they were doing for the last hour. Provided that Performing Arts skills were adequately rolled, the Corpserfs didn't seem interested in questioning further. Specifically, Detro was able to "step in" and try to interrupt a guard who was questioning Mem, yet the guard showed no interest in Detro beyond to motion for him to be quiet.

Arrow We have the internal phone system's information noted. This may allow us to set up the ability to dial direct to people within the company -- or perhaps to see if the CEF is monitoring their phones.

Arrow We have "designs, autofac procedures, drivers for heavy machinery". "All of the designs seem to be for mounts, VTOLs, and other domestic products."

Question Is this seemingly light-handed response standard procedure for a hacking attempt?

Question Did they ping the data rigs of everyone in the area (or can they?) This might explain a light-handed treatment, since they can just rifle through the rig data and maybe find the false ones easily enough.

Idea Next location we hack from should have the same setup we had here, but alternate exits, possibly even those leading down off the current level (or into the strata between levels.)

Idea Having multiple people involved in the monitoring and hacking attempts definitely paid off. Mem was able to tend to countering the countermeasures, Detro was able to keep going after files, Roland was able to monitor other data streams, etc.
Lykaeon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is our current objective now? Are we still having dinner?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Black Talons 05 Forum Index -> Planning / Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: