Black Talons 05 Forum Index Black Talons 05
Discussion forum and records repository for the Black Talons 05 RPG!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Enemy Within: 9/25 Discussion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Black Talons 05 Forum Index -> Planning / Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Farrell

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:36 pm    Post subject: The Enemy Within: 9/25 Discussion Reply with quote

Some ideas, and the results of the tracking of the helo:

[22:07:39] <Farrell> Anyways, in case it was missed, any more tracking information for the helo south?
[22:08:35] <Savant> SRID was unable to pick up where PaxSec left off
[22:09:45] <Farrell> So the kids, barring some new leads, are a dead end
[22:13:45] <Savant> you could conclude that, sure
[22:14:22] <Farrell> Well, it's something that should be looked into, any sort of southern ties, but that's something that needs to be sent upstairs first.

[22:18:16] <Farrell> One lead we need to follow up on is to find out how this guy gets through security to meet with Lorentz
[22:21:34] <Farrell> Second thing we need to do is get into Lorentz' home computer and make sure those logs are wiped. For that we will need a certain person in actual attendance.
[22:21:49] <Farrell> Failing that, I stab Mem in the back and take his extra 50 points.
[22:22:53] <Farrell> Third, if Lorentz' schedule is so busy, that means his contact is setting up meetings. We need to find out how that's happening.
[22:23:36] <Farrell> Fourth, we have GOT to infiltrate the offices, if not to augment the surveilance there, then to try to find out what data got onto that data slate that was viewed.
[22:24:08] <Farrell> I'd like to keep investigating Lorentz' boss, but my gut is telling me red herring.
[22:25:19] <Farrell> Of course, the question is, why isn't the spy just doing that instead of some needlessly complicated plot involving kidnapping the family?
[22:26:12] <Farrell> So it speaks to the nature of the data, that it's something Lorentz has access to or can get at it.
[22:28:19] <Farrell> Kidnapping the family doesn't seem like a suitable long-term thing either.
[22:30:05] <Farrell> Something to ask: Is the marriage recent? That is, was he widowed and remarried? His wife *could* concievably be an agent.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Black Talons 05 Forum Index -> Planning / Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: