Black Talons 05 Forum Index Black Talons 05
Discussion forum and records repository for the Black Talons 05 RPG!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Emet of Troy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Black Talons 05 Forum Index -> Planning / Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Savant

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:07 am    Post subject: Emet of Troy Reply with quote

When the Talons discover Emet, he's already dead - killed by a Preliat. On his person they find the electronics, along with a PDA containing some information - a letter and some data files.

* The files are IFF and Communication codes used by the Trojan army - HIGHLY encrypted
* The files also contain schematics and plans for Blaecscirham, clumsily stolen from Uthred. They appear to be a second batch of four. - HIGHLY encrypted
* The files also contain maps of Troy, including its location and internal layout. - HIGHLY encrypted
* The letters are as follows:

"Dearest Alsredia, I pray this message finds you safe. I long for the days that we can be together again, and know that this sacrifice I make is for the good of Troy as well as for us. Commend me to your ancestors, and I you to mine. I shall see you again, soon. -Emet"

"General Priates, I have procured the maps you seek along with this second set of files. The rest shall be along as soon as I am able. I am sorry that I cannot deliver them to you all at once as I had promised earlier, but Uthred watches too closely. Please know that the positions of guards cycle weekly, so if you wish to use this information do so quickly.

"It was very difficult to give you this information. My heart is Trojan, but my love is of Rhodes. I have your word that you shall use no all-consuming force in the capture of Troy and I expect you to honour that pledge. Know that there is no greater fury than a man who has lost his City, and I will hunt you to the ends of the universe should you betray me. -Emet"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Black Talons 05 Forum Index -> Planning / Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: