Black Talons 05 Forum Index Black Talons 05
Discussion forum and records repository for the Black Talons 05 RPG!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jobs for the rookie...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Black Talons 05 Forum Index -> Planning / Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lykaeon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:45 am    Post subject: Jobs for the rookie... Reply with quote

I think that we need to make a concrete plan for what we are going to do. The truth is I have no idea what you guys are even on Caprice for. So far I've aided and abetted known terrorists (not that Karas is any better) and have nothing to show for it.

The best part about have a PC that is native to the planet is their ability to access areas the rest of the team can't. I NEED ORDERS. Even if I have to play it outside of the game.

Arrow What is your first job/mission going to be? Do you even have one?

Arrow What kind of contacts/supplies do you still need?

Arrow What kind of information do you need?

**Note: I can get a lot of data hassle free!**

I still have an ally high up in the Caprician society that I haven't even used yet. He/she could get you valuable data on targets. We need something to focus on ASAP. Safehouses, drop points, supplies...the Liberati can provide it if you let us do our job. So what I'm saying is give us a chance to do what we do.

Someone needs to step up and decide for the group,because I feel like a dumbass. Not because we are bumbling around right now, but as far as I know there is NO actual goal beyond setting up your own supply caches. It just seems that for a military organization, there is no organization.

There's my rant...Colin I would appreciate it if you posted some advice as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Black Talons 05 Forum Index -> Planning / Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: