Black Talons 05 Forum Index Black Talons 05
Discussion forum and records repository for the Black Talons 05 RPG!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wiki Update: Episode Summaries

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Black Talons 05 Forum Index -> Planning / Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Farrell

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:05 am    Post subject: Wiki Update: Episode Summaries Reply with quote

Hi all,

Just wanted to drop a quick note off to everyone to let you know I'm adding some significant content to the BT05 wiki.

I'm basically just going through all our old logs and pulling the briefings and pertinent information we learned in-character, plus throwing in a quick little summary of the game's events. This should be quite useful, since there's lots of information we uncover and never think of later. It is also a valuable tool for new players, to see what we've done and catch up, or custom tailor backstories to fit.

(This is NOT, are our GM paranoidly suspects, an attempt to discredit him or make him look bad. Rolling Eyes )

Since Gomorrah information is most relevant to our current situation, I've picked up with the first mission BT05 had in the Trench the last time we were here. I'll be adding more as time goes on, while also trying to add current episodes as we go along. (Which I guess means I just got nominated and elected as secretary of this party. When will I learn that volunteering is never a good idea?...)

You'll find this and other episode summaries stored in the BT05 wiki under "Missions", "Episode Summaries", or you can just click this link and jump right to the page.

Players (and GM) are encouraged to edit and add as necessary. The GM is also encouraged to clean up all the broken links in his Tribe 8 pages so that the wanted-pages section is more relevant. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Black Talons 05 Forum Index -> Planning / Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: