Black Talons 05 Forum Index Black Talons 05
Discussion forum and records repository for the Black Talons 05 RPG!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Game Transcripts for "Mister Congeniality"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Savant

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:16 am    Post subject: Game Transcripts for "Mister Congeniality" Reply with quote

01[18:30] <@Savant> 2-=-------- Attention --------=-
03[18:30] * Savant sets mode: +m
03[18:30] * Savant changes topic to '-=- The Black Talons -=- Defending Terra Nova from imperialist aggression, almost every Thursday at 2030 EST. Black Talons in Session'
03[18:30] * Itzpapalotl is now known as Delgado
03[18:30] * Fraser is now known as Ardelmos
[18:30] <@Delgado> ::attn n stuff::
03[18:30] * Caelin (~scotty@s013.isp.ca) has joined #BT05
[18:30] <@Ardelmos> ::attn::
03[18:30] * dak (~lcox@S0106001a920f741d.ed.shawcable.net) has joined #BT05
03[18:30] * Brad is now known as Mem
01[18:30] <@Savant> sorta quiet night again
03[18:31] * Birkin (~shadow_fj@c-71-59-186-59.hsd1.wa.comcast.net) has joined #BT05
03[18:31] * ChanServ sets mode: +o Birkin
01[18:31] <@Savant> hello and welcome yet again to another exciting episode of the Black Talons
03[18:31] * Savant sets mode: +o Caelin
01[18:32] <@Savant> I'm going to wait for a few other players here. Melissa and Gabriel, ideally
[18:33] <@Detro> ::attn::
01[18:33] <@Savant> in the meantime, how are you all? I assume you all know the idea of what we're doing tonight
01[18:34] <@Savant> or are you all still asleep? Wink
[18:34] <@Caelin> ::snores::
[18:35] <@Detro> Wide awake, courtesy of Insomnia flaw Wink
01[18:35] <@Savant> You still need to decide who your lucky third is going to be.
01[18:35] <@Savant> If you don't decide I'm just going to choose randomly
01[18:35] <@Savant> Which will also be fun
01[18:36] <@Savant> ...
[18:36] <@Caelin> lucky third?
01[18:37] <@Savant> I think I'll be bumping the game back to 7 pm. I don't seem to get much attentiveness beforehand.
[18:37] <@Detro> ::shrugs:: Since nobody seems to be saying "yes" to the list I've been spouting
01[18:37] <@Savant> third entrant
[18:37] <@Delgado> Who are the other two?
[18:37] <@Detro> Care to translate that time to Eastern, professor?
01[18:37] <@Savant> half hour later
[18:38] <@Detro> Fine by me. Just have to watch those late-night battles
01[18:38] <@Savant> the other entrants? i thought that was the two female characters
[18:39] <@Birkin> Delgado and Melissa
01[18:39] <@Savant> correct Wink
01[18:39] <@Savant> there need to be three entrants, however
[18:39] <@Caelin> there's like technically only three woman in this group, blia, delgado and melissa, i don't think scildfreja would be a good idea being utopian
[18:39] <@Detro> We were told no NPCs in this group
01[18:40] <@Savant> NPCs don't count. Blia laughs at you if you suggest it, and Scildfreja gets this want-to-murder-you look if you bring the idea up Wink
[18:40] <@Caelin> hehe
[18:40] <@Birkin> murdering!
01[18:40] <@Savant> cheating is certainly allowed Wink
03[18:40] * Gabriel (~jester@wsip-68-15-118-139.ok.ok.cox.net) has joined #bt05
03[18:40] * ChanServ sets mode: +o Gabriel
01[18:40] <@Savant> hey, a Gabriel
[18:41] <@Caelin> lets see, does gabriel have enough of a girlish figu....er hey! it's the captain!
01[18:41] <@Savant> we're still waiting on melissa right now, and you guys need her X chromosome Wink
01[18:41] <@Savant> however, we need someone to take the bullet. or go under Delgado's knife. OR whatever Wink
[18:42] <@Delgado> =D
[18:42] <@Gabriel> ::chuckles:: In what way, exactly?
[18:42] <@Caelin> oh god, did you play FF7 recently colin?Smile
01[18:42] <@Savant> you need three entrants into this competition
01[18:42] <@Savant> no, but i was thinking of that part of the game Wink
03[18:42] * LrdVampyre (~dstirling@S0106001a920f741d.ed.shawcable.net) has joined #BT05
03[18:42] * ChanServ sets mode: +o LrdVampyre
[18:42] <@Gabriel> Yeah, got that part, but how do Delgado and knives play into it, other than Delgado should be one of the three? Wink
01[18:43] <@Savant> What was her offer? She'd cut it off and keep it in a jar, let you visit it, until after the competition
[18:43] <@Caelin> eww
03[18:43] * LrdVampyre is now known as Melissa
01[18:43] <@Savant> okay, you guys have five minutes before I determine the last participant at random.
[18:43] <@Detro> ::shrugs:: Mem or Tynes, and I'm pretty sure the CO would rather sit this one out.
[18:43] <@Delgado> I can make you purdy.
01[18:43] <@Savant> But, first, let me give you your briefing!
01[18:44] <@Savant> 2Mister Congeniality
01[18:44] <@Savant> 2 14 Lares 275LC, 1900h - Evening - (19S TN1945)
01[18:44] <@Savant> 2 Gordiconn Tower, Babylon Summit District, Gomorrah, Caprice.
01[18:44] <@Savant> 2 5 degrees Celcius, 4% humidity, 95 millibars atmospheric pressure.
01[18:44] <@Savant> Who Wants to be a Pageant Winner? Gomorrah has always been attracted to the glitzy, dramatic, showy sides of life - sometimes to the point of gaudiness. With this fact in mind you find yourselves entered into the Miss Caprice Pageant - likely not all of you, but at least three. Apparently there's some dude that you have to get out of the city, and the only way to contact him is winning this thing.
01[18:44] <@Savant> Sadly, none of you have been spending your lives trying to be Miss (or Mister) Congeniality - quite the opposite, at times you seem to be downright unpleasant towards other people. It doesn't seem likely that you'll do so well against a gaggle of primped, preened young businesspeople from across the WorldCity. If there's anything going for you, though, it is your complete willingness to cheat.
01[18:44] <@Savant> But be warned! The corporations of Caprice watch this competition closely and will likely be acting to make sure their favourites win, and they don't have the same moral compunctions as you - a scary thought indeed. If I were you, I'd start cheating now. Maybe you'll be able to make up the difference.
01[18:44] <@Savant> Please Acknowledge after reading.
[18:44] <@Detro> ack
[18:44] <@Caelin> ack
[18:44] <@Ardelmos> ack
[18:44] <@Gabriel> ack
[18:44] <@Melissa> ack
[18:44] <@Delgado> ack
01[18:44] <@Savant> and *now* you have five minutes Wink
[18:44] <@Mem> ack - and I already said I'm gonna be hit or miss tonight. I have to leave here in 10 minutes or so.
[18:44] <@Birkin> ack
[18:44] <@Ardelmos> Roland's job is to 'accident' the CEF/CID entrants in this pageant. Wink
[18:44] <@Mem> Any of the other characters can do it. It's an april fools game.
[18:45] <@Gabriel> Not sure I agree that winning is the only way, BTW. Seems just as likely that we can plant a ringer to pretty much destroy the #2 and #3 contenders and put the person we choose in the top spot.
[18:45] <@Gabriel> Then just follow her/kidnap her/put a bug and a tracer on her.
[18:45] <@Gabriel> Probably be just as much fun, and a greater chance of success. Wink
[18:45] <@Detro> As mentioned, Detro has Craft/Grooming and can help beautify people. Maybe you even plant him backstage as their stylist.
[18:46] <@Delgado> The gay stylist.
01[18:46] <@Savant> well, i want to see some contestants here Wink
[18:46] <@Birkin> alter his vocal cords so he gets a lisp
[18:46] <@Melissa> well, i volunteered last week and that still stands
[18:46] <@Delgado> I said I'd be willing to sexual favor up the judges.
01[18:47] <@Savant> Delgado and Melissa are in. And yes, I totally encourage you guys to cheat your way into winning/accomplishing your goals.
[18:47] <@Mem> I said I could try to seduce the judges. Wink
01[18:47] <@Savant> basically those that aren't int he contest are going to be trying to make your side win, and accomplish your goals
[18:47] <@Birkin> threaten family members
[18:47] <@Birkin> etc
01[18:48] <@Savant> now you're getting it Wink
01[18:48] <@Savant> feel free to be extravagant Wink
[18:48] <@Gabriel> Brad has said that Mem is out of the game. Farrell, is Detro out of the game?
[18:48] <@Delgado> Find the druggies. Hook them up for favors.
[18:48] <@Delgado> I has the good stuff.
[18:48] <@Detro> I've got nightly validation, and Colin has stated he wants someone fully into the game tonight.
[18:48] <@Gabriel> There's a less than zero percent chance that Gabriel is gonna pass as a woman.
[18:48] <@Melissa> i have to go eat
[18:48] <@Detro> I can do it, but 9-10PM, I'm in Distraction Work Land
[18:48] <@Gabriel> No matter what alterations Delgado wants to do.
01[18:48] <@Savant> there are some men in the competition. Because I think it's funny Wink
[18:48] <@Melissa> and there are guys that are entered into the competition
[18:49] <@Ardelmos> How many non-digestible-problem-causing plants has Roland made in the greenhouse? Wink
[18:49] <@Melissa> be back in a little bit
01[18:49] <@Savant> gimme a botany roll to find out Roland Wink
[18:49] <@Mem> ugh. all right, back in a few minutes.
01[18:50] <@Savant> well, you guys are no fun. I guess BT05's guys are chickens. Two entrants, then
[18:50] <@Gabriel> ::nods:: Nobody's gonna volunteer, so you should pick a third at random, Savant.
[18:50] <@Caelin> hehe, mem has +1 APP and -1 BLD thats probably as good as you get get for a man to pass as a woman in our group
[18:50] <@Gabriel> Or that, if you want.
[18:50] <@Gabriel> ::nods:: But Mem's out of this game. No points for Mem. Razz
[18:51] <@Detro> If you want me to volunteer, I will, but like I said, Colin wants full attention.
01[18:51] <@Savant> i won't force anyone to. Cause this is supposed to be a fun game Wink
01[18:51] <@Savant> anyways, last questions?
01[18:51] <@Savant> going once
01[18:51] <@Savant> going twice
[18:51] <@Gabriel> ::nods:: Fair enough. If I was still playing JM, I'd go for it. But Gabriel as a woman would be grotesque. And Gabriel in a beauty pageant even more so. Wink
01[18:52] <@Savant> also - hilarious Wink
01[18:52] <@Savant> 2-=-------- Game Start --------=-
01[18:52] <@Savant> The stadium/amphitheartre is plush to the point of obscenity - the audience chairs are high backed and more akin to an Emir's throne than movie-theartre seating. It is in Gordiconn Tower, which is the most powerful and most lush building within Babylon Summit, which is the wealthiest region of Gomorrah. So it seems that they feel justified in showing off the wealth of the ultra-rich.
01[18:52] <@Savant> That's not where you are, though. You're in a small service room above the stadium, cramped in my heating ducts and electrical raceways. The floor is a grid through which you can see the vast hall below. The stage looks like an ebony pool from up here, its' surface is polished so bright. The contestants are no doubt clustered in anxious little groups behind the plush purple velvet curtains.
01[18:53] <@Savant> Behind the stage, at the same time, the contestants cluster in their little groups, flocks of attendants around them, preening and pimping and preparing for the curtains to go up
[18:53] <@Ardelmos> So how many plants do the CID have in this thing? ::looking through a pair of....opera glasses, of all things::
01[18:55] <@Savant> Out int he crowds, Roland can pick out a few black CID uniforms and a few CEF officer's caps, and there are some really big purple ushers moving about, too.
[18:55] <@Delgado> ::mutters softly:: This is regoddamndiculous....
01[18:57] <@Savant> Stylist> ::pats a makeup pad over Delgado's nose:: Hold still darling! You look *divine*. Oh, you must be so nervous!
[18:57] <@Detro> ::working on Delgado's hair:: Patience now, don't want anyone to get the wrong idea, do we?
[18:57] <@Detro> <<Gah, cancel that>>
[18:57] <@Gabriel> ::stands back-stage, an earpiece and a microphone on, wearing his expensive full suit plus cuirass from Mariss, yet another publicist in a sea of them::
[18:58] <@Detro> ::working on Melissa's hair::
[18:58] <@Gabriel> ::into the earpiece, sotto vocce:: +com+ I can't beleeeeive that we're doing this.
01[18:58] <@Savant> The announcer has a voice which can only be described as The Movie Guy Voice. "One Contest... Thirty Contestants... Thirty Dreams... One Winner... And Twenty-Nine Losers."
[18:58] <@Ardelmos> ::lowers the opera glasses and hits his subvoc:: +com+ I renew my objection that this is the only fucking way to find this cockmongler.
[18:59] <@Delgado> ::coughs slightly as some powder goes up her nose:: Nervous... You could say that. ::suddenly bats at the makeup pad:: Ok, that's enough! I'm going to get lung cancer. ::looks down at her cleavage and non-chalantly fluffs it up:: Besides, I doubt they'll be looking -that- closely at my nose.
[18:59] <@Detro> ::primps one end, then the other side... leans in close, sotto-voce:: Sorry if I mess this up. I'm used to doing this to myself, not to others... and certainly not in feminine styles...
01[18:59] <@Savant> The crowds roar up in applause at the announcer's rumbling voice.
[18:59] <@Melissa> ::takes several deep breaths as Detro works on her hair, while slightly adjusting the top to display just a little more cleavage::
[19:00] <@Gabriel> ::smirks and mimics the Movie Guy voice:: +com+ This is about creating losers. You of all people should find that of interest. I think our best plan is to pick who we want to win, assuming Xochil or Melissa don't.
[19:00] <@Gabriel> ::with great sincerity:: +com+ Find me someone in this mess who's incredibly stupid. She's the one we want to win. And more to the point, find the smart ones. They're probably plants.
[19:01] <@Gabriel> ::starts moving toward the ladies that seem more or less prepared, putting on a face that can only be described as Captain Simper::
[19:01] <@Caelin> ::looks about from up in the service room::this is.....why do the people here feel the need to show off females like this?
[19:01] <@Delgado> ::smirks to herself at Detro the Hairdresser then replies in her annoying beauty-girl voice:: You're doing a fine job, honey.
[19:01] <@Detro> +subvoc+ And for gods sake, nobody trip.
[19:02] <@Ardelmos> +com+ ::grunts a response and brings up the magnifiers again, starting to focus in on individual contestants, looking for anything out of place:: If there are SLEDGES in there, this is going to be awesome.
[19:03] <@Melissa> ::shifts slightly from one foot to the other, making sure to get accustomed to the high-heels and short skirt::
[19:03] <@Gabriel> ::affects the voice of a particular "weird neighbor" in an appallingly bad Southern sitcom he was forced to watch once by the Northern Guard Board of Morality:: Ladies! Ladies! Focus on me, please! Ladies!
[19:04] <@Melissa> ::blinks slightly at the sight of a GREL contestant::
[19:04] <@Detro> ::snorts:: Really now, of COURSE I'm doing a good job. You look absolutely FABulous!
[19:05] <@Melissa> ::looks over at Gabriel::
[19:05] <@Detro> Compared to all THESE... ::and his voice is DRIPPING in disdain, even as he takes in the sight of a GREL and two other women who, as he overhears them, sound quite Earther:: You'll win it all.
[19:05] <@Delgado> ::put on her best, fake, toothy beauty pagent grin at Detro then looks over at Gabriel, suddenly feeling nervous::
01[19:05] <@Savant> The crowd gets riled up as music swells through the huge amphitheartre. Lights flicker, the reflections from below broken by the grid flooring which houses half the Talons. The other half are still in the dim behind the stage
[19:06] <@Ardelmos> ::narrows his eyes slightly:: +com+ CEF. Officers and vatheads. Coming into the backstage on your right.
[19:06] <@Detro> ::the prep done, he moves off to the side, continuing to keep an eye out on the contestants. It's easy. It's not like you're EXPECTED to look away in this line of work... the only trouble is he has to keep Kellerton's grin firmly in mind as well...::
[19:06] <@Melissa> ::memories of bathing nude in Ashanti brought a smile to her lips...this was going to be a cake walk::
[19:06] <@Gabriel> ::offers the GREL a toothy smile:: Your color is LOVELY, dear. It will show on trideo SO well. Now LADIES, it's VERY important: do NOT look at the recorders and certainly not on the JUDGES... focus on the AUDIENCE, all right?
[19:06] <@Gabriel> ::zooms every fifth or sixth word in the manner of the bad sitcom character::
[19:07] <@Melissa> ::represses the urge to stick her tongue out at Gabriel and just simply nods::
[19:07] <@Caelin> ::notes the grel and CID coming in::
[19:08] <@Delgado> ::her grin is still there, but looking closely, it's more of a tooth clenching 'Oh my god I'l going to kill everyone here' baring of teeth before nodding::
01[19:08] <@Savant> The collected contestants look at Gabriel, nodding - a good number of them just ignore him, being too good for the "help"
[19:09] <@Detro> ::hearing the call, decides to wander over to one of the cosmetic-laden tables backstage, as close as he can get to where the CEF is supposedly entering::
[19:09] <@Gabriel> All of you are going to do FINE, just WONDERFULLY! ::looks among the thirty for the one girl who's hanging on his every word::
[19:09] <@Melissa> ::looks around quickly for some ice cubes::
[19:09] <@Ardelmos> ::starts marking on his PDA the girls who are ignoring Tynes, as they're unlikely to fit the profile Tynes is looking for::
01[19:09] <@Savant> 5Man> ::leans out to whisper harshly to the contestants:: Sixty seconds!
03[19:09] * dak (~lcox@S0106001a920f741d.ed.shawcable.net) has left #BT05
[19:10] <@Caelin> ::frowns and whispers to roland::i think theres someone else up here
01[19:10] <@Savant> Mem gets the attention of a few girls, though. One, a girl who clearly has a career in lingerie modeling ahead of her, seems to be paying rapt attention.
[19:11] <@Delgado> ::winces at the 60 seconds and quickly finds a nearby mirror. She primps her hair once more, her breasts about twice more, and makes sure there's enough tasteful glitter across her cleavage to make them really 'pop' before she catches what she's doing:: Oh goddamnit... ::she mutters darkly to herself as she goes back to 'mingle' with the group::
[19:11] <@Melissa> ::sees the ice water and quickly dips two fingers into the water and the proceeds to cause her nipples to get a bit stiffer, more noticable underneath the top::
[19:11] <@Gabriel> ::gives the man a nod:: Everyone, SMILES, please! Remember, this is for the date with ARRIK!
[19:11] <@Detro> ::puts down the various hair care implements he was carrying, doing his best to fit in with the other stylists starting to hang back::
[19:12] <@Ardelmos> What the...::looks over at Caelin, then points at his eyes, then down towards what looks to be movement in the suspended catwalks above the amphitheatre::
[19:12] <@Gabriel> ::watches for reactions to that statement, the reaction of one girl in particular::
01[19:12] <@Savant> 5Girl> ::beams widely and preens - similarily to Delgado, but without the following self consciousness::
[19:12] <@Caelin> ::nods and proceeds to go in search::
01[19:13] <@Savant> Roland and Caelin can see a few dark figures skulking through the gridwork above the ceiling.
01[19:13] <@Savant> 5Man> ::hisses sharply:: Fifteen seconds!
[19:13] <@Melissa> ::finishes the last touches and rolls her neck to relieve the tension::
[19:13] <@Gabriel> ::steps aside to allow the girls access to the stage, stage-whispering:: SMILES, everyone! Lots of TEETH, lots of CONFIDENCE!
[19:14] <@Delgado> ::glances sideways at the preening girl, observing her self-primping and thinking 'Good idea', quickly following suit to improve herself::
[19:14] <@Gabriel> ::pulls his mic close and whispers:: The blonde in the pink chiffon was hanging on every word I said, even though I was saying absolutely nothing.
[19:14] <@Ardelmos> ::pulls up his rifle and begins screwing on the silencer:: +com+ Got company on the grid.
[19:14] <@Gabriel> <<+com+>>
01[19:14] <@Savant> There is a pause in the music in which even the audience is silent. "Ladies and Gentlemen, Shareholders and Serfs, One and All... Gordiconn Industries welcomes you all to the 276 Miss Caprice Congeniality Pageant!" The crowd erupts into cheering as the curtains draw up to reveal the competitors.
[19:14] <@Gabriel> +com+ She clearly has all the brains of a pineapple spongecake. If we can't win, we want her to.
[19:15] <@Melissa> ::puts on her biggest smiles as the curtains go up and the lights come on::
01[19:15] <@Savant> The lights erupt to fill the stage, music swells, and out they come.
[19:15] <@Detro> ::puts his hand on the smokes and lighter in his pocket, keeping a hand near a spray-bottle of hair spray... it's perhaps the most convenient weapon he's ever been able to arm himself with::
[19:16] <@Delgado> ::once again glues on the 'big teeth' grin as the curtains go up and makes sure her chest is sticking out::
[19:16] <@Ardelmos> +com+ ::clicks an acknowledgement and marks that on his PDA before pulling the rifle up into the crook of his shoulder and starting to try and identify the moving figures on the catwalk through his scope::
[19:17] <@Caelin> ::crawls low along one of the ducts to hide while he attempts to get a better look at the figures::
[19:17] <@Gabriel> ::turns to watch the girls enter the stage, picks one at random, and casually bumps her so she stumbles as she steps on stage::
01[19:18] <@Savant> Movie Voice Guy goes through the list of competitors as they come out - three from each major group. Gallot has three, KSM has two, you yourselves represent Hakkar (Through Mariss), and there are in fact three Terrans involved - one from Moscow Heavy Industries, another from Manchurian Exoterran, and a third from Elite Genome Labs - a GREL! There are more, but who cares about those losers?
[19:18] <@Melissa> ::walks with confidence, swaying her hips provocatively::
01[19:19] <@Savant> Miss Manchurian stumbles on her way out, and her plastic smile melts into the most evil glare ever witnessed, just as she comes out onto stage. She shoot daggers through ehr eyes at Gabriel before turning back to the crowds, beaming again.
[19:20] <@Delgado> ::walks across the stage, remembering to flow while keeping her buttocks flexed so they're as rounded and rock hard as her breasts. Visuals, visuals, think of sex, yeeees::
[19:20] <@Gabriel> ::melts back into the curtains, giving Miss Manchurian a cheerful wink::
01[19:20] <@Savant> Upstairs, Roland and Caelin both spot them about the same time - three black-clad covert ops teams bearing small grey logos on their helmets. They look like they're ready to do some serious wetwork here.
[19:21] <@Ardelmos> What the fuuuuuck...::focuses in on the logo and tries to identify it, hitting his subvoc::
[19:21] <@Gabriel> ::tries to identify who Miss Pineapple Spongecake is representing::
[19:21] <@Mem> ::backstage, Mem watches the pageant on a monitor, wondering why anyone would've ever allowed men into a women's beauty pageant... it sounded like something the Southern hippies might pull back home::
[19:21] <@Ardelmos> +com+ So...uh...there's some Gallot spec-ops up here who look like they're ready to open some corotids, Captain.
01[19:22] <@Savant> "Let's meet our judges," says Movie guy, whose voice is gravelly enough to make the ground rumble. The massive video screen behind the contestants skips out of its light show to display a plush Judges' booth, decorated similarily to the hall below. Some dudes are in it. The leftmost of the group, a suave looking young man, opens his mouth and begins to speak.
[19:22] <@Gabriel> ::starts to order Roland to do something about it, then reconsiders, beaming:: +com+ Whose, specifically? Can you tell?
02[19:22] <@Detro> T1> ::tries to get into a conversation with some of the other stylists::
01[19:22] <@Savant> He's cut off by a bullet, however, as the door opens and someone fires into his chest! The judge collapses and in walks two women wearing severe, sharp black CID uniforms. One has a brown bob of hair and a wicked grin filled with malice, the other has a sneer and an eyepatch. Admiral Edith Mubatu and CID Commandant Krynn Rasuul.
[19:23] <@Mem> ::jaw drops and watches the monitor::
[19:23] <@Melissa> ::looks genuinely shocked by the death of the judge::
01[19:24] <@Savant> 5Admiral Edith Mubatu> ::waves a hand at the camera as she pushes the body over and sits down:: Carry on, carry on.
[19:24] <@Delgado> ::just stands there, blinking in shock as her mind tries to catch up::
[19:24] <@Mem> ::tries to look for Roland, dashing through various backstage technicians::
[19:24] <@Ardelmos> +com+ ::eyes the monitor long enough to hit his comm again:: ...so can we fuck the pageant and just kill those two?
[19:25] <@Melissa> ::shakes the shock off and takes a deep breath, turning back to the audience and smiling as best she can::
[19:25] <@Caelin> ::glances down through the floor again::
02[19:25] <@Detro> T1> ::the sound of the gunshot echos backstage and makes Detro jump nervously::
[19:25] <@Ardelmos> +com+ And our friends are Gallot prime. They're either just wearing that stupid umbrella corp logo by itself, or they actually work for Gallot itself.
01[19:25] <@Savant> The contestants are all lined up and the crowd is cheering madly. Little floating cameradrones zip around the contestants, sucking up photos and vids and trideo.
[19:25] <@Gabriel> +com+ Stay on mission... for now. And who are they going after? Or did they just do the judge?
[19:27] <@Ardelmos> +com+ No....that was Rasuul. These guys...just a sec. ::looks through his scope again and tries to determine who exactly the Gallot guys are looking to go after...or whether they're just going after everybody::
[19:27] <@Delgado> ::once again flashes her blindingly-white grin as she shakes her hair back from her shoulders, once again posing to reveal most of her assets::
02[19:27] <@Detro> T1> ::hides under the table with all the other freaked-out stylists::
[19:27] <@Birkin> You gotta be kidding me. A Wet team and those two?
[19:28] <@Mem> ::casually starts to circle the area, looking for ways to enter the judges' booth::
[19:28] <@Gabriel> ::grins at the doctor's display and glances over at Rasuul and Mubatu:: +com+ It seems wrong somehow to have two women judging this pageant. ::beat:: Do we know what team they play for?
[19:28] <@Melissa> ::waves and smiles, bowing slightly to show off her cleavage to the audience::
[19:29] <@Gabriel> ::grins even more to himself at Melissa and mutters to himself:: Wonder if there's miniature robots involved in that bra design...
01[19:29] <@Savant> Upstairs, the Gallot wetwork team scuttles its stealthy way along the open iron, invisible, making their way to the back stages.
[19:29] <@Ardelmos> +com+ They're headed backstage. Whatever they're planning, they're not doing it from up here.
02[19:30] <@Detro> T1> ::looks around at the other stylists, hiding under the table... and consoles himself that he's not cowering, he's laying in wait to spring a trap. Yeah. That works.::
01[19:30] <@Savant> Behind the stage the stylists have all scattered back to their booths and "ready" posts for when the competition rolls along to the next stage - further away form the gun shot, too.
[19:31] <@Gabriel> +com+ Keep an eye on them for now. As long as they don't eliminate our girls, the more competition they do take out, the better.
01[19:31] <@Savant> A middle aged man with a lounge-lizard suit and silver hair swept back into a bouffant makes his way through the throngs of contestants
[19:31] <@Birkin> Too much to hope that the wet team was after our friends.
[19:31] <@Gabriel> +com+ Figuratively speaking, of course... ::while he waits, cheerfully examines some of the figures::
[19:32] <@Caelin> ::keeps his position and turns on his subvoc::+com+ i'll try to follow them
[19:32] <@Ardelmos> +com+ Arright, but in a minute we're gonna have to move to cover'm.
02[19:32] <@Detro> T1> ::finally arrives as "their" booth as the stylists return to their senses and work::
[19:32] <@Caelin> <add "if you wish?">
01[19:32] <@Savant> 5Suit> Good evening, Gomorrah! Let's get right down to business. Ladies, shall we move to the first item on our agenda?"
[19:32] <@Gabriel> ::a tiny bit distant:: +com+ So move. The view is certainly pretty good...
[19:32] <@Birkin> ::catches Melissa in the monitor:: Childs cleans up real well I see...
[19:33] <@Melissa> ::Smiles coyly at the man::
[19:33] <@Ardelmos> ::mutters and nods at Caelin:: Do it.
01[19:33] <@Savant> The contestands begin to file up into rows on either side of the stage, leaving the centre clear.
[19:33] <@Delgado> ::works it as she looks around briefly at the other contestants then back to The Suit, giving an enthusiastic 'I can't wait' smile::
[19:33] <@Caelin> ::starts crawling along the duct in the direction the gallot guys went::
01[19:35] <@Savant> Caelin follows the wetwork team throught he airon, watching them come to the area above the rear of the stage. Tehy're like shadows, these guys, he can barely make them out at times - he loses them once or twice. But they stop there, looking for something in particular...
[19:36] <@Mem> ::goes down some busy halls with dressing rooms, then comes to a juncture he figures is somewhere beneath the stage left seating--he looks for a path to the middle where the judges booth might be::
01[19:37] <@Savant> 5Suit> ::gestures at Miss Manchurian, who smiles her great big plastic smile and saunters out to do what amounts to a prolonged modeling catwalk along the elongated stage::
[19:37] <@Gabriel> ::turns his attention back to Rasuul and Mubatu, watching to see if they're looking at anyone in particular::
[19:37] <@Melissa> ::watches the first contestant go, studying her moves and working out her own in her head::
02[19:38] <@Detro> T1> ::observes the stylists a bit as he gathers things for the next stage event::
03[19:38] * Scottylite (~scotty@s013.isp.ca) has joined #BT05
[19:38] <@Delgado> ::memorizes the course and goes over what she's going to do in her head::
02[19:39] <@Detro> T1> +subvoc+ These guys are taking gunshot judges pretty lightly back here.
01[19:40] <@Savant> A few more contestants go up - Miss KSM, the blonde int he pink chiffon, gets a good reaction from the crowd. The announcer gestures to Delgado
02[19:40] * @Caelin (~scotty@s013.isp.ca) Quit (Ping timeout)
03[19:41] * Scottylite (~scotty@s013.isp.ca) has left #BT05
03[19:41] * Caelin (~scotty@s013.isp.ca) has joined #BT05
[19:42] <@Ardelmos> ::locates the 'target' Tynes wants on the stage and covers her, eyeing the other girls around her and the more obvious positions where she might be targeted from...not that she seems to be the type that most people would be worried about winning::
02[19:42] <@Detro> T1> +subvoc+ And I need some targets to sabotage back here.
03[19:42] * Savant sets mode: +o Caelin
[19:42] <@Caelin> +subvoc+the other operatives are searching for a particular booth it seems
[19:43] <@Melissa> ::waits and watches as Delgado gets called up::
[19:43] <@Mem> ::goes down some stairs, spotting a room full of opened musical instrument cases, and can hear the muffled sounds of the orchestra as he doubles back towards the stage::
[19:43] <@Gabriel> ::frowns a bit:: +com+ Our two celebrity judges haven't shown any interest in any of the candidates so far except one... Miss Pineapple Spongecake.
[19:43] <@Delgado> ::makes her way across the stage, doing tasteful but effective flourishes. One or two of them are a little twirl, sending out her pheromones more effectively across the stage. Each pose she strikes ends with a different look: Flashy Grin, Sultry Smile, Seductive Smirk, while never losing focus to present her 'assets'. She is -working- it::
[19:44] <@Gabriel> ::grins again at Delgado's display and checks to see if it makes any impact at all::
[19:44] <@Melissa> ::walks slowly, swaying seductively, tossing her pink/black hair, striking poses in ways that draw the skirt higher up her thigh, pulling the material tight to her skin::
01[19:44] <@Savant> Delgado gets great appluase. The announcer comments into his microphone, "Miss Mariss North is a newcomer, but wow, is she making an impression!"
[19:45] <@Ardelmos> +com+ So in other words, they've got the same plan we do.
03[19:45] * Loaf (Loaf@cpe-67-49-192-177.bak.res.rr.com) has joined #bt05
03[19:45] * ChanServ sets mode: +v Loaf
01[19:45] <@Savant> Melissa's response is somewhat cooler, - those pheromones really seem to be helping out her cause.
[19:45] <@Ardelmos> +com+ Fucking copycats.
[19:46] <@Mem> ::tries to slip down the hall, past the orchestra pit and some drinking fountains, and sees what's further back::
[19:46] <@Birkin> +com+ Does this mean we can kill them now? Copyright Laws here have to be murder
01[19:46] <@Savant> Caelin can see one of the black-clad corp-ninjas lower down a thin wire, throught he grate, suspended just over one of the makeup stands. The second pours a thin, clear liquid down the extended metal line. The third watches watchfully.
01[19:47] <@Savant> 6Mordred> ::Stomps up towards Mem - not seeing him, but heading in his direction::
[19:47] <@Mem> ::sees purple and immediately sidesteps into one of the green rooms downstairs::
01[19:48] <@Savant> Mem hears a shriek and then a pair of hands grab him, hauling him into the room. The door slams shut.
[19:48] <@Caelin> +subcom+i can't tell who belongs to what booth, could be ours or someone else's...wait one of them is using a wire to pour some sort of fluid down to the makeup stands
[19:48] <@Mem> ::tries to decide if he needs to struggle::
01[19:49] <@Savant> MEanwhile oblivious to the goings-on around them, the competition continues. Each of the contestants has their turn, and then the lounge-lizard announcer strolls his practiced-casual way up tot he center of the stage.
[19:49] <@Ardelmos> +com+ Poison. Smart.
[19:49] <@Birkin> +com+ Hell it could just be a weak acid to ruin the contestants chances.
01[19:49] <@Savant> 5Man> ::Speaking in Highlands, roughly, to Mem:: Who are you, who sent you?!
[19:50] <@Mem> ::turns slowly and looks at the man, then around the room to see if there was danger--his pulse was racing after seeing the Mordred, though::
01[19:51] <@Savant> Mem sees a ragtag cluster of Liberati, complete with ribbons-as-headbands and Rambo muscle shirts. They're armed, they look like they're raring for a fight.
02[19:51] <@Detro> T1> ::sighs, as he is getting almost no response that makes sense from the front office:: +subvoc+ Who the hell is pinecone pattycake and do you want me to mess up her swimsuit?
[19:52] <@Gabriel> +com+ Haven't decided. For now, let's work on the rest, particularly the Gallot candidates. I think I'll find out how tightly the bikini top is laced on one of them...
01[19:52] <@Savant> 5Suit> ::calls up one of the girls and starts to ask er questions. Who she is, where she's from, some interesting questions, that sort of thing. Then the next comes up, then the next.::
[19:52] <@Mem> ::a grin creeps across Mem's face as he sees the assembled Liberati:: [H] Hi. I was avoiding the giant purple man in the hallway. ... what clan are you guys from? ::looks at their ribbons closely::
[19:53] <@Caelin> ::does a look at all the booths and counts to the one the gallot guys are working on::+subvoc+ it's the 10th booth from the stage if that means anything
[19:53] <@Birkin> ::stops staring at the women briefly to look over at the judges to try and tell who they are favoring::
01[19:53] <@Savant> Mem is pushed roughly to the floor, and the Liberati argue amongst themselves. "Who is he?" "He's a spy. Let's kill him." "Just tie him up!"
02[19:53] <@Detro> T1> ::Finally, the word is given. Cry havoc and let slip the Dogs of Detro? He gets up, picking up a spray bottle from the table, and "happens" to walk near the Gallot table on his way to the bathroom. A few spritzes of the contents should weaken the fabric just enough over time...::
[19:54] <@Mem> ::then he's tackled, and brought to the floor--he doesn't struggle, still trying to think about who these Liberati might be::
01[19:54] <@Savant> Meanwhile, Melissa is called up to the centre of the stage with the announcer, who smiles at her and puts an arm over her shoulder.
[19:55] <@Gabriel> +com+ Mem, the judges are voting with little PDAs on the arms of their chairs...
[19:55] <@Gabriel> +com+ Might be amusing to see if we can change the ratings a bit.
[19:55] <@Melissa> ::grins and leans against him slightly, pressing her breasts against him for the audience::
01[19:56] <@Savant> 5Suit> Miss Mariss, now, we've polled the audience, and I have a question for you."
02[19:56] <@Detro> T1> ::and at the best possible time, he "trips" and falls towards the clothing, spritzing all the way::
[19:56] <@Mem> [H] Be gentle, boys, I'm not the bad guy.
[19:56] <@Melissa> ::nods and smiles:: Fire away
01[19:56] <@Savant> 5Suit> ::Looks at his data slate:: In your own words, tell us how you think we can best reconcile our difficulties in rejoining the, ah, glorious New Earth Commonwealth. ::glances at the judges hologram with a nervous grin::
01[19:57] <@Savant> Above the ceiling, the Gallot team is startled by Detro's planned clumsiness. They pull up their wire and hold still, then scuttle off to the edge of the "room" below.
[19:58] <@Melissa> Hmm ::purses her lips slightly for a moment:: An open and honest discourse between all the parties would be a start. Hear each other out and listen to the demands and needs and then start the process of negotiating a beneficial deal for all
01[19:58] <@Savant> 5Man> ::roughly to Mem:: [H] Who do you work for?!
[19:58] <@Birkin> ::hears the judge:: +com+ Gee. I've heard some propoganda in my days, but thats pretty damn blatant.
02[19:59] <@Detro> T1> ::picks himself up, apologizing. He resumes his trek to the head::
01[19:59] <@Savant> 5Suit> ::looks at his data-slate:: And what about your goals for the future, if you win the 276 Miss Caprice pageant?
01[19:59] <@Savant> Detro rises to see a pair of two women glaring at him, looming over him
01[20:00] <@Savant> 5Woman> That was my sister's wardrobe, you bitch!
[20:00] <@Mem> [H] I attend to the Mariss girls. I just found the wrong room. ::looks at the man carefully, though Mem doesn't seem shaken up--in fact, he may even seem relieved:: What clan? Van Daar?
[20:00] <@Melissa> My future goals? To find a lovely gal or guy and settle down and have a lot fun. And pursue a career in public relations
02[20:00] <@Detro> T1> ::straightens up as best he can and in his deepest, most intimidating voice:: Who are you calling 'bitch'?
01[20:00] <@Savant> 5Man> ::grunts:: [H] You didn't see nothin, Mariss. ::a pause:: Yeah, what of it?
01[20:01] <@Savant> 5Suit> ::smiles:: thank you, Miss Mariss South! ::lets Melissa go, and gestures for Delgado to come forward::
[20:02] <@Melissa> ::waves to the crowd with a big smile and walks back to her spot::
[20:02] <@Gabriel> +com+ Mem, come in.
[20:02] <@Gabriel> +com+ Quit looking at the Prophet-blessed girls. Please. For once.
01[20:03] <@Savant> The Gallot wetwork team slinks down through a hatch in the grating, scuttling down the wall intot he rooms behind the stage
[20:03] <@Delgado> ::glides across the stage then takes a stance next to The Suit. She stands in a slight profile so everyone has a good view of her cleavage and ass as she flicks her hair over her shoulder, exposing her chest just that much better and spreading some more pheromones as she playfully flirts with The Suit::
01[20:03] <@Savant> 5Woman> ::goes pale and shrinks back, trembling::
[20:03] <@Mem> [H] Nothing. I'm sorry to have stumbled in here. Didn't see a thing, nope.
[20:03] <@Mem> [H] Now, just make sure the Mordred isn't right outside, and I'll be going.
[20:04] <@Gabriel> +com+ Roland, you see Mem? Let's hope he's not masturbating in some back room somewhere.
01[20:04] <@Savant> 5Suit> ::Fans himself:: Miss Mariss North, you're looking FANtastic tonight. ::looks down at his pda:: What's the biggest problem our society faces today, in your opinion?
[20:04] <@Ardelmos> ::pulls his eyes away from the scope as Delgado moves up to the stage, catching as much of the auditorium as he can to ensure Delgado is covered:: +com+ Not without his big shiny head, no. Haven't seen him since I got up here.
02[20:05] <@Detro> T1> ::smiles:: Thought so. 'sides, you wouldn't want to hold me up. I might just piss all over this outfit and not in the urinal. ::looks at it, tch tch's:: Awful. ::and with that, he's off for the head::
01[20:05] <@Savant> Mem's caling speech to the Liberati is interrupted by Gabriel's voice, a little too loud. A smaller man behind the bigger Liberati lifts his head, his eyes going wide as he's playing with a boom microphone; he cries "He's got a wire!"
[20:06] <@Mem> ::rolls his eyes:: [H] I told you, I attend the Mariss girls. We're all networked.
[20:06] <@Mem> [H] They can't hear anything.
01[20:06] <@Savant> 5Man> [H] ::Darkly:: you tell anyone we're in here, little man.. ::draws his knife across his throat in demonstration of Mem getting a second smile::
[20:06] <@Gabriel> ::grumbles and leaves the wings for a moment, heading backstage to see if he can find Mem::
[20:07] <@Delgado> ::gets a thoughtful, yet pretty look on her face for a moment before flashing an inspiring grin and speaking in a light, airy voice:: Our biggest problem our society faces today are the terrorists who continue to destroy our way of life, and the society that spawned them. We all need to unite under one umbrella, one cause, and the New Earth Commonwealth is just that cause! ::strikes another pose and gives another horrifically flashy grin
[20:07] <@Mem> ::smirks:: [H] Of course.
[20:07] <@Mem> [H] Now, mind the Mordred.
01[20:08] <@Savant> 5Suit> How patriotic! ::golf claps, and glances over the next question:: What do you think we should, ah, do about the Terranovan Problem? ::Wets his lips and glances hesitantly over at the judges' hologram::
02[20:08] <@Detro> T1> +subvoc+ Lead, this is Hen House Fox. Wardrobe malfunction a go.
01[20:08] <@Savant> Mem walks right past three corpninjas skulking through the hallway.
[20:08] <@Caelin> ::continues to follow the gallot team until the go down into one of the lower rooms::+subvoc+ looks like they were just hear to sabotage one or two contestants, they've down back down and into one of the side rooms
02[20:08] <@Detro> T1> ::ducks into the head::
[20:09] <@Ardelmos> ::starts drumming his fingers his rifle's receiver:: +com+ Stay with them.
[20:09] <@Mem> ::backtracks away from the Liberati's staging room, waiting for a clear area to start speaking:: +com+ OK, I'm back.
[20:10] <@Delgado> ::lets her gaze float over the audience as she speaks, 'connecting' with them:: I think we should do whatever is necessary to resolve the 'problem'. ::her gaze finishes on Krynn and her friend and gives them a personal smile with a little flirt:: Though the question is moot, because the problem is already being solved by the most capable of hands. ::looks back to the audience, cue smile and flirt::
[20:10] <@Gabriel> +com+ Very well. See if you can find Mem-- Mem, where have you been? There's girls around and you're AWOL. Very unlike you...
[20:10] <@Birkin> ::looks back where they were:: +com+ ... Do we have Utopians with us here in drone form? We have a drone back here with us.
[20:10] <@Gabriel> +com+ The judges are using little PDAs to record their votes. Might be amusing to cut our two celebrity guests out of the loop, if you can.
[20:10] <@Mem> +com+ I found something. ::glances around, moving back up towards the stage, a level above where he just was::
[20:11] <@Gabriel> ::to himself, off the radio:: Found something... yeah, I'll bet...
01[20:11] <@Savant> There is polite applause and the questions continue for the other contestants, leaving the Mariss contestants getting sore faces from too much smiling.
[20:11] <@Ardelmos> +com+ ::his eyes snap to movement:: +com+ Drones up here.
[20:11] <@Caelin> ::climbs down the access ladder and skulks through the hall and pauses near the room the gallot team went in::
[20:12] <@Ardelmos> ::checks the video feeds on the screen to see if they're show drones, or something else::
01[20:12] <@Savant> 2Scildfreja> +subcom+ No.. why?
[20:12] <@Birkin> +com+ Yeah I saw them too ::looks to where they were before and if they looked like the odd inky black covering ones that they have dealt with before or if they are potentially CEF model::
[20:12] <@Mem> ::spots Gabriel backstage, jogging over to him::
02[20:12] <@Detro> T1> ::finally emerges from the head, looking quite relieved. Amazing that they had those video screens in there, and what was on them...::
01[20:12] <@Savant> Two little camera-drones-with-legs scuttle along the grating, ignoring Roland and Birkin. They can see two dark figures further back, skulking along the path that the Gallot team had taken.
[20:13] <@Ardelmos> Oh you've got to be kidding me...
[20:13] <@Birkin> +com+ Another potential wet team.
[20:13] <@Gabriel> ::offers Mem a bit of a smirk:: Feeling better, I trust?
02[20:13] <@Detro> T1> ::is sure he didn't hear that right... wet dream?::
01[20:13] <@Savant> Caelin lowers himself down into the back rooms, watching the three corpninjas sneak along ahead of him. They aren't very good. It looks like they're headed to one of the private dressing rooms.
[20:13] <@Mem> ::without a greeting of any kind, he pulls himself up on his tiptoes to cup a hand to his mouth and whisper to Tynes:: <w> I found a Liberati group downstairs, and a mordred. I think I know where the judges booth is.
02[20:14] <@Detro> T1> ::returns to their booth::
01[20:14] <@Savant> 2Scildfreja> +subcom+ It sounds like you guys are in trouble. Are you guys getting in trouble? Do you need backup? Cause I can send backup.
01[20:15] <@Savant> 7Corpsassin> ::They prowl along with the drones, which fan out and cover their advance::
[20:15] <@Caelin> +subvoc+the gallot team has entered one of the dressing rooms, they seemed more casual instead of sneaky though, they must have completed their task
[20:15] <@Gabriel> <w> For Prophet's sake... is there anyone around here who isn't trying to rig this thing? Next you're gonna tell me the Suit is gonna win.
[20:15] <@Ardelmos> ::glances at Birkin:: You want these guys, or should I?
01[20:15] <@Savant> MEanwhile, down on the stage, the questions have done and the music swells up again.
[20:15] <@Gabriel> ::calms down a bit:: OK, if you know where the judges booth is, go there, and let's fix some results.
[20:16] <@Birkin> ::motions for Roland to take them:: More your cup of tea. I get the next big mechanical thing though.
[20:16] <@Mem> <w> The Liberati are well-armed and look like they're ready to launch an attack. Van Daars by the looks of it, but I didn't say anything to them.
02[20:16] <@Detro> T1> ::yawns, and gathers up the bits of scrap for the swimsuit competition. A swimsuit event on a planet with no recreational water. He scratches his head, thinking THAT one over.::
[20:16] <@Ardelmos> ::grunts waits for the new team to pass, checking for the logo on this group::
01[20:16] <@Savant> 5Suit> ::says whimsically:: Let's give the girls a few moments to freshen up before the exhibition round begins.
[20:17] <@Birkin> +com+ We should be fine. They don't see us now. I don't totally know your drones all that well, if you could trail them with one of those small spider ones without being seen, that'd be good.
[20:17] <@Ardelmos> +com+ These guys are Hakkar.
01[20:18] <@Savant> 2Scildfreja> +subcom+ I could deploy a Waeps.
[20:18] <@Gabriel> ::nods:: You take care of the judges. I'll deal with the Liberati.
[20:18] <@Gabriel> Where did they go?
[20:19] <@Caelin> +subvoc+and the terran contestants have the CID nudging the judges for them, that pretty much covers the major competition
[20:19] <@Mem> <w> All right. They're downstairs near the orchestra pit in a waiting room. I think the judges' booth is just down from there. I ducked in to lose a Mordred, and they weren't happy about being walked in on.
[20:19] <@Melissa> ::starts raking her mind for something of a talent that didn't involve building drones...there was always painting...hmmm...body painting maybe?::
[20:19] <@Ardelmos> ::after the Hakkar wet team passes, he starts crawing through the ducts much like Caelin did, following the new team instead::
01[20:20] <@Savant> The contestants all head bakc in behind the stage, and the lights dim on the stage as the intermission begins.
02[20:20] <@Detro> T1> ::is waiting for Melissa and Delgado::
[20:20] <@Melissa> ::heads to the dressing room::
[20:20] <@Ardelmos> ::as he crawls, he idly wonders what the Hakkar team is planning to do in the middle of the intermission with all the contestants in the backstage::
[20:20] <@Delgado> ::hurries backstage to change::
[20:21] <@Birkin> +com+ Scratch that. Roland has them. If we have someone -else- try to kill contestants I'll send you after them
01[20:21] <@Savant> The Gallot team all presses themselves up against the walls as the contestants return to the backstage area. They, miraculously, go un-noticed.
02[20:21] <@Detro> T1> ::hands each lady their outfit for the next section::
[20:21] <@Gabriel> ::nods at Mem and hurries downstairs::
01[20:22] <@Savant> The Hakkar team stays above, however. Roland watches one of them pull out a long, narrow pipe.. a blowgun?
[20:22] <@Gabriel> ::mutters to himself:: Orchestra pit...
[20:22] <@Delgado> ::quickly changes into her 'outfit' and grin sadistically to herself as she hides under a towel until ready::
[20:22] <@Ardelmos> +com+ What the fuck is this, the jungle? A fucking blowgun?
[20:23] <@Mem> ::heads back around after a moment, trying to figure out a way to hack into the judging scorecards::
03[20:23] * Delgado is now known as Itz|Away
01[20:23] <@Savant> 7Corpsassin> ::Lifts the blowgun to his lips and fires the blowgun through the grating. Below, Miss Gordicon stumbles and puts her hand to her forehead before she feints away
03[20:23] * Delgado (~sindari@c-24-10-98-46.hsd1.ca.comcast.net) has joined #bt05
03[20:23] * ChanServ sets mode: +o Delgado
[20:23] <@Melissa> ::changes out of the skirt and top and into the corset and long skirt with high cut in the side. Grabbing her data pad, she finds Juliet's death soliloqy and proceeds to memorize it::
01[20:24] <@Savant> In the backstage, the girls shriek and flutter about as Miss Gordicon falls down, but they put it to nerves and are soon laughing at her misfortune.
[20:25] <@Melissa> ::to Detro:: Got a knife? And some red cloth?
02[20:25] <@Detro> T1> A knife and red cloth... hmm... ::pats himself down::
[20:25] <@Melissa> ::glances at the collapsed girl and shakes her head...this was almost as bad as a firefight::
[20:26] <@Birkin> ::looks out over the displays, trying to see if anything out there even more out of the ordinary, keeping an eye out around him as well::
[20:26] <@Delgado> ::laughs off the girl collapsing with everyone else::
[20:26] <@Caelin> ::frowns as he sees one of the contestants drop to the floor:: +subvoc+ one contestant down
01[20:26] <@Savant> Mem opens his laptop and taps a few keys, hey presto, he's got control of Gordiconn Tower.
02[20:26] <@Detro> T1> ::smiles, spotting something. He walks over and tears a big chunk of red cloth off of a red dress:: One dress... and... ::takes foil from someone's hair coloring and wraps it around a comb, bending it to form a knife:: Weapon of choice: Blade.
[20:26] <@Ardelmos> ::watches the new group carefully to see if they're planning on...blowing...anybody else and to make sure they don't hit either Delgado, Melissa, or the 'bimbo':: +com+ Our Hakkar friends.
[20:27] <@Mem> ::hums the pageant's theme as he starts searching for judging results::
[20:27] <@Gabriel> ::reaches the lower level and starts hunting for the orechestra pit::
01[20:27] <@Savant> Miss Gallot North collapses. Immediately the Gallot Corpninjas spring into action, bounding off of one another and the furniture, and leaping up into the grating above.
[20:27] <@Melissa> ::to Detro:: Just the knife if you can't find the red cloth. Just need to make the scene::
02[20:27] <@Detro> T1> Nope, got both. ::hands them to her::
[20:28] <@Melissa> ::bows her head:: Thanks
[20:28] <@Melissa> ::frowns slightly at the sound of more commotion::
01[20:28] <@Savant> 5Woman> ::from behind him, Detro hears a woman shrieking:: That's my sister's dress, you bitch!
[20:28] <@Melissa> ::tosses her head back and laughs::
01[20:29] <@Savant> 5Woman> ::slaps Detro::
[20:29] <@Delgado> ::tries to get out of the main 'commotion' as everyone starts to go crazy::
01[20:29] <@Savant> Mem finds a simple database, holding what appears to be vote information.
02[20:30] <@Detro> T1> ::moves to dodge the slap::
[20:30] <@Melissa> ::finishes adjusting the corset and slips the knife down between her bosum along with the red cloth::
01[20:30] <@Savant> 5Man> ::leans out:: One minuAGH ::stepped on by a Corpninja::
[20:30] <@Mem> ::seems disappointed as he stares at the voting information:: +com+ I seem to have access to the voting.
[20:30] <@Caelin> +subcom+another female down, it appears to be gallot's entry as the gallot wet team just...leapt back into the crawlspace
[20:31] <@Birkin> +com+ Who's gonna win Lt? ::looks around the area around him again::
02[20:31] <@Detro> T1> ::deftly dodges:: Oh, you again, eh?
[20:31] <@Gabriel> ::reaches the orchestra pit and rapidly checks it out, trying to decide if a trombone or a tuba is going to be a better weapon here::
01[20:31] <@Savant> The two wetwork teams begin tearing each other up, way up in the crawlspace - no guns, just knives, wrestling, punches, and kicks.
01[20:32] <@Savant> 5Woman> ::Shrieks and slaps ineffectively at Detro::
[20:32] <@Ardelmos> ::watches the two teams go at it in the crawlspace with some morbid sense of amusement, then pulls his gun up to his shoulder and gets ready to shoot whomever's left::
[20:33] <@Melissa> ::takes several deep breaths and going over the lines before having to go back on stage::
01[20:33] <@Savant> The grating gives way in a section above the backstage. It's hanging theere, with a Hakkar Corporate Assassin hanging precariously from the edge
[20:34] <@Ardelmos> ::without much hesitation, deftfelly shoots the assassin in the hand::
01[20:34] <@Savant> The curtains begin to open, revealing a churning mass of flustered, startled contestants, corporate assassins, camera drones, and hairdressers.
02[20:35] <@Detro> T1> ::dodges the slaps easily. Bored, almost::
[20:35] <@Gabriel> ::decides a large bass clarinet is going to be his best option, and picks it up like it's a sword, then heads for the waiting room::
01[20:35] <@Savant> 7Corpsassin> augh! ::Falls to the stage with a thump::
[20:35] <@Melissa> ::composes herself and makes her way to the stage::
01[20:36] <@Savant> The mass scrambles for the sides of the backstage, out of view, as the curtains open - even the wetwork operator crawls his broken body off the stage.
02[20:36] * @Itz|Away (~sindari@c-24-10-98-46.hsd1.ca.comcast.net) Quit (Ping timeout)
[20:37] <@Gabriel> ::kicks open the waiting room door, removing the large bell from the end of the clarinet:: Microphone check!
[20:37] <@Ardelmos> ::amusedly watches the assassin fall to the stage below, and checks to see if any of the other 'assassins' will require 'attention'::
01[20:37] <@Savant> The host gestures with a big grin at the stage, "Looks like they've had an exciting time getting ready!"
01[20:38] <@Savant> The other assassins and ninjas and the like all swivel to look at Roland, as one.
[20:38] <@Caelin> ::shakes his head and climbs back up into the crawlspace to see the backs of the rest of the wetworks ninjas::
02[20:38] <@Detro> T1> ::grabs the woman by the wrist, plants his feet, and flips the offending woman out onto the stage, aiming for the injured wetwork guy::
[20:38] <@Mem> ::hears more gunshots and becomes momentarily distracted as a wave of startled, shrieking pageant contestants run about like a herd of scared antelope
01[20:38] <@Savant> 5Suit> Let's have our Hakkar contestants first. Let's see what you've got!
[20:39] <@Mem> ::smirks as the ladies run by::
[20:39] <@Ardelmos> ::without taking his eye from the scope or his hand from the trigger, waves at the group now looking at him::
[20:39] <@Delgado> ::still manages to strikes a pose and flashes yet another grin as she holds the towel around herself like a mini robe as the chaos continues::
[20:40] <@Caelin> ::reaches for the mace at his side as he pulls himself up the rest of the way::
[20:40] <@Birkin> ::gets the camera to briefly zoom in on Delgado:: What I wouldn't give for a big gust of wind...
01[20:40] <@Savant> A half dozen Liberati look up, angry and startled. AT the same time, a four corporate assassins start to sprint along the grating at Roland.
[20:40] <@Gabriel> ::hurls the clarinet's heavy silver bell at the first Liberati in the room who even looks like they're THINKING about raising a more effective weapon::
01[20:41] <@Savant> 5Man> ::is clonked on the head by a big silver bell; he staggers back, stunned.::
02[20:41] <@Detro> T1> ::Detro then relaxes at the stage side, accidentally leaning on the "ON" button for the wind generator for the big finale::
[20:42] <@Delgado> ::stalks up to the middle of the stage, each move slow, purposeful, and full of sex. Once she reaches center front, she drops the towel from around her. She's wearing one of those one-piece of material 'floss' bikinis that -just- covers the privvies while going between the buns then splits in the middle to barely cover the nips and leaves everything else out there::
[20:42] <@Gabriel> ::advances into the room, holding the rest of the clarinet before him like a bludgeon:: Gentlemen, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave. ::dives in like a cricket player who sees every piece of furniture as the ball::
01[20:42] <@Savant> A light breeze begins to waft across the stage, starting to get more intense as it continues
[20:42] <@Ardelmos> ::targets a the guy wire holding up one of the pieces of grating just in front of where the assassins are running, and fires again, his rifle puffing and a zip cracking through the air::
03[20:42] * Itz|Away (~sindari@c-24-10-98-46.hsd1.ca.comcast.net) has joined #bt05
[20:43] <@Delgado> ::then, with a hair flicking flourish, she turns around to expose her backside, bends over so she's looking at the audience through her legs, grabs her ankles, then pulls her head through her legs to lick a long, slow line along the back of her right knee before straightening up and striking another floursing pose. Ta-da::
01[20:43] <@Savant> Ninjas: "AIIIEEEEE!"
[20:44] <@Caelin> ::quickly makes his way along the duct again incase roland starts shooting and presses a button on the mace shaft, the ball starts a low hum::
[20:44] <@Mem> ::starts to adjust the vote tallies so far as to guarantee victory for Delgado, though he'd love to see about hooking up the runners up::
[20:44] <@Gabriel> ::looks suitably annoyed when the clarinet breaks after only two Liberati, drops the rest of the "weapon" and looks for another::
01[20:44] <@Savant> Black-clad bodies slam into the ground around Delgado, but the audience barely seems to notice.
[20:45] <@Mem> ::throws Melissa's vote count up to par, also::
[20:45] <@Ardelmos> ::takes his eye out of the scope to watch the assassins collapse through the grating and down towards the stage::
02[20:45] <@Detro> T1> ::yawns, leans on the lever controlling the speed of the wind, notching it upwards::
01[20:45] <@Savant> In the waiting room beneath the stage, the Liberati are fighting like cornered tigers. GAbriel's keeping them back with some skilled flutework, but it snaps in two! Stacked chairs fill othe otherwise bare room.
[20:45] <@Gabriel> ::begins hurling items from the waiting room buffet table at the remaining Liberati, herding them out of the room with pitchers of ice water, day-old bagels, and cans of soda::
01[20:46] <@Savant> In the waiting room beneath the stage, the Liberati are fighting like cornered tigers. GAbriel's keeping them back with some skilled flutework, but it snaps in two! Stacked chairs fill the room, along with stored buffet tables and the remains of some large feast.
[20:46] <@Birkin> ::spots Delgado's routine:: ... Wow
01[20:47] <@Savant> Gabriel takes a bowl of cream-cheese to the face as Roland hears from behind him. "You!"
[20:47] <@Delgado> ::calmly yanks her towel out from under one of the bodies, puts in on, and walks back to her position::
01[20:47] <@Savant> 5Suit> ::claps expressively:: Magnificent! Mister Steele will *certainly* look forward to meeting you! Now, Miss Mariss South!
[20:48] <@Gabriel> Damn it, I hate cream cheese! ::picks up one of the folding chairs in both hands:: You're trying to steal what we've rightfully stolen! Out! Out!
[20:48] <@Gabriel> ::breaks the folding chair across the back of the closest Liberati to punctuate the demand::
[20:48] <@Ardelmos> ::in the duct, he cant turn his rifle around, so he rolls over onto his back and looks down the length of his body while drawing his Talon pistol out of its holster::
[20:48] <@Melissa> ::smirks at Delgado as she glides to center stage, carefully avoiding the fallen bodies:: I have chosen to re-enact Juliet's suicide
01[20:49] <@Savant> Behind Birkin and Roland and Caelin, there is a spread out group of black-clad indiveiduals. One is standing and pointing definatly at Roland. "You! You chose to fight us! Now we will fight you!"
[20:49] &l
Savant

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

01[20:49] <@Savant> Behind Birkin and Roland and Caelin, there is a spread out group of black-clad indiveiduals. One is standing and pointing definatly at Roland. "You! You chose to fight us! Now we will fight you!"
[20:49] <@Mem> ::stares at Delgado on the monitor, enraptured::
[20:49] <@Detro> ::slinks off, leaving the fan going::
[20:49] <@Melissa> ::begins to recite the solioqy while slowly drawing the dagger out from between her breasts::
[20:49] <@Ardelmos> ...okay. You want to try and wriggle in here, do you want me to come out there?
[20:50] <@Melissa> ::pauses in her speach to draw the tip of her tongue up and down the length of the blade::
[20:50] <@Detro> ::wonders if there's a way to mess around with the holograms::
01[20:50] <@Savant> 7Corpninja> We are the ones who challenge you! ::crouches down low and springs forward, far faster than any human should be able to::
01[20:51] <@Savant> The Liberati are scattered by Gabriels' ferocious chairttack. They run scampering out of the room, hands over their heads
[20:51] <@Gabriel> ::herds Liberati out of the waiting room and toward the service entrance::
[20:51] <@Ardelmos> So...in here there. Alrighty then. ::the action on his pistol clicks without much else noise as the silencer is integral::
[20:52] <@Gabriel> Out! *whack* Out! *whack* Out! ::breathes, then calls after the retreating freedom fighters:: Don't worry, though. This doesn't mean that we don't like you!
[20:52] <@Ardelmos> ::doesn't even wait for the next guy to do his silly ninja rush and pops him as well::
[20:52] <@Caelin> ::comes up out of nowhere and swings his mace at one of the other ninjas::
[20:52] <@Gabriel> ::drops the sad remains of the chair::
[20:52] <@Melissa> ::continues, using the blade to cut open the latches of the coreset, letting it fall away, revealing her rather naked torso. As she finishes the solioqy, she "stabs" herself, and drops the red cloth as she falls back "dead"::
01[20:52] <@Savant> Caelin cudges one of the corp-ninjas, while the dude beside him crumples down into the grating, then down intot he audience.
[20:53] <@Melissa> ::after a couple of seconds, she gets back to her feet and bows, making no effort to cover herself::
[20:53] <@Detro> ::looks for any sort of data cables near where the judges are::
01[20:53] <@Savant> MElissa lays back ont he stage amidst uproarious applause. She opens her eyes to see.. up in the rafters, one of the black-clad guys skulking up behind Birkin, his knife poised to strike!
[20:54] <@Melissa> ::seeing the black ninja, she rolls to her feet, tossing the knife up at the ninja while bowing to the crowd::
[20:55] <@Birkin> ::hears the man and sighs, apparently not liking his interruption in his viewing, draws his silenced pistol and turns on the man, firing::
[20:55] <@Detro> ::traces the line back, up, over, around, through the mound of bricks, around this strange looking pole, over the rafters, and down to a conveniently located data port with just the right connections for the data glove::
[20:55] <@Ardelmos> ::starts inchworming through the air duct back towards the service room, covering entrance with the pistol as he drags his rifle behind him::
01[20:55] <@Savant> Melissa's bow is interrupted by a scream and a black-clad body thumping heavily into the orchestra; it's followed by the squeal of a trumpet and the clatter of drums
[20:55] <@Gabriel> ::turns back toward the judges booth, wiping cream cheese from his face:: +com+ Mem, how's it going?
[20:56] <@Mem> ::stares at the monitor:: +com+ I've turned the tide in our favor.
[20:56] <@Melissa> ::smiles to the crowd and backs towards her spot::
[20:56] <@Detro> ::decides to hack into the holographic data stream::
01[20:56] <@Savant> 2Scildfreja> +subcom+ what's going on in there? There's a fight going on, isn't there?
[20:57] <@Detro> ::grins as he types away on his data glove one-handed:: Hah! We will make you ours, Earther bitch! ::a little image manipulation and...::
[20:57] <@Delgado> ::tries hard to keep her smile and posture as she watches the utter mayhem go on. ... And tries not to laugh::
[20:57] <@Birkin> +com+ Yeah. Some Corpninja are giving us trouble.
01[20:57] <@Savant> 5Suit> ::claps broadly:: MAgnificent! Juliet, was it? That must be terran! ::beams at the judges, who smile approvingly. As approvingly as these witches can smile, at least::
[20:57] <@Ardelmos> ::slips out of the airduct and back into the service room, drawing a knife out of his boot with his offhand as he comes to his feet:: +subfoc+ Yes, but find your own people to kill. ::promptly buries the knife into the chest of one of the other ninjas and shoves him down through the hole in the floor::
[20:57] <@Caelin> ::after giving the corpninja a good jolt with the mace::+subcom+it's nothing we can't handle though, it's actually helping turn things in our favor
01[20:58] <@Savant> 7Corpninja> aiiiee! ::thump smash crash boom bang!:: ::Another black-clad body plummets into the crowd::
[20:59] <@Birkin> ::steadies himself and looks around to see if there's any other corpserfs around wanting to die, if not, he goes back to looking at the contestants::
01[20:59] <@Savant> Another contestant - Miss KSM in a bubblegum-pink bikini- comes ontot he stage and starts to sing the NEC national anthem, loudly. What she lacks in skill she makes up for in other assets, however.
[20:59] <@Ardelmos> ::spins and brings his pistol up, tucking it under the chin of one of the remaining ninjas -- he doesn't fire though -- just nudges his chin towards the hole:: Let's see your form.
[21:00] <@Caelin> ::looks at roland a moment after seeing him push the one ninja out into the crown, then shrugs and slides the body of the one he downed out as well::
[21:00] <@Detro> ::applies his hack, with the intent of replacing Rasuul's head with the Black Talons logo::
01[21:01] <@Savant> Caelin can see the galloping form of Sleca, like a six-limbed horse, galloping through the upper gantries, out towards the backstage area. The shadowy from of an armiger suit follows nearby. Shrieks and howls follow.
01[21:01] <@Savant> The other contestants come up and finish their acts - those that survive to the end, at least.
[21:02] <@Birkin> +com+ I thought this was a stealth mission
[21:02] <@Caelin> ::watchs sleca and freja zip by and can't help but let out a chuckle::
[21:02] <@Gabriel> ::wipes the last of the cream cheese off his face with a towel, then does the best he can to spread the cream cheese on the floor in front of the judges door::
[21:02] <@Ardelmos> +com+ Yeah, well, this is more fun. ::kicks the ninja in the ass as he makes his swan dive under cover of his pistol::
01[21:03] <@Savant> 5Suit> ::claps as the last contestant finishes:: That's magnificent, let's say thank you to all our contestants!:: Applause from the crowds:: Now, let's see who can wear the crown of Miss Caprice! ::more applause::
[21:03] <@Detro> ::from offstage, shouting loudly to be heard:: THE CROWN IS A LIE!
[21:04] <@Caelin> ::comes up to birkin:: it was until the other corperations got black ops involved
[21:04] <@Gabriel> ::goes back to the buffet table a few times for anything along those same lines... banana peels, butter, any sauces that might be available... and adds them to the mess in front of the door::
[21:04] <@Detro> ::smirks, having done his part to plant false information::
[21:04] <@Melissa> ::smiles at the crowd, trying to ignore everything else that is going on::
[21:05] <@Delgado> ::lets the towel drop again as she strikes a sultry pose with her floss suit and flashy grin. ... Her face is hurting::
01[21:05] <@Savant> Right behind Roland and Birkin, from out of nowhere, a monstrous brute of a man - bare chested, built like an ox, wearing a black mask. He growls menacingly at them both as his arms draw backwards...
[21:05] <@Caelin> ::looks down at the crowd:: you'd think this kind of thing happens often though...
01[21:05] <@Savant> 5Suit> ::looks at the judges hologram:: Judges, what say you?
[21:05] <@Ardelmos> ...how the fuck did you even fit up here?
01[21:05] <@Savant> 7Corpsassin> GRAAAAAHHHH
[21:05] <@Birkin> ::frowns looking over at Caelin for a moment before he draws his pistol and shoots the man::
[21:06] <@Ardelmos> Blah blah GRAAAHHHHHH to you to. ::steps inside the man's reach as his arms draw upwards and sticks his sidearm into his armpit from the side while firing into his chest::
01[21:06] <@Savant> 5Commandant Krynn Rasuul> ::Checks the tally of votes from everyone, and waves a hand imperiously:: Her, that one. Miss Tooth Floss.
[21:07] <@Caelin> ::for good measure, he taps the brute with his mace, letting the electricity do it's thing::
01[21:07] <@Savant> 5Admiral Edith Mubatu> GRAAAUGHGLERAGHAH ::Flops backwards and smashes through the grated flooring, blowing the ground out beneath them all
[21:08] <@Delgado> ::actually has a genuine look of surprise on her face before stepping foward, laughing and smiling, though it's unsure if it's because she just won, or beefore Edith just ate it::
01[21:08] <@Savant> Music swells and the announcer beckons Delgado forward as the former Miss Caprice enters the stage. Behind it all, a huge bleeding brute of a man pounds into the ground, splintering the stage
[21:08] <@Melissa> ::smiles at Delgado, clapping::
[21:08] <@Ardelmos> ::reaches up and grabs onto a pipe above him and is left hanging there, looking down at amphitheatre::
[21:09] <@Caelin> ::grabs at the ductwork as well::
[21:09] <@Detro> ::finds the stage disintigrating so clings to the curtains::
[21:10] <@Gabriel> ::pounds on the judges door, then hides::
[21:10] <@Birkin> ::grabs onto a nearby sturdy set of grating and holds still::
01[21:10] <@Savant> 5Commandant Krynn Rasuul> ::Her hologram, curiously, has adopted the head of a black talon logo instead of her own. The middle splits open, flapping as she talks like a muppet.:: Congratulations, where's the afterparty?
01[21:10] <@Savant> 5Admiral Edith Mubatu> Woo, afterparty!
[21:11] <@Detro> ::giggles::
01[21:12] <@Savant> The announcer croons a particularily horrible version of the horrible Miss Caprice song while Delgado has a silvered tiara placed on ehr head, and a bundle of stocks, bonds, and the like put in her arms
[21:12] <@Gabriel> ::frowns at the sight of exactly nobody coming through the door::
[21:12] <@Gabriel> ::walks back to the door and pounds on it again::
[21:12] <@Caelin> ::hands slip from the ductwork and he falls to towards the stage, he does a bit of a somersault with a half-gainer before bouncing of the big brute the fell before him and landing feet first::
[21:12] <@Delgado> ::takes a stumbling step on the stage at the sudden change in the holograms, but recovers gracefully as she is smothered with prizes::
01[21:13] <@Savant> 5Commandant Krynn Rasuul> ::hears the knock:: Ah, that must be it. ::gets up:: We'll bid you adieu.
[21:13] <@Mem> ::comes up behind Gabriel, looking eager:: Right behind you.
01[21:13] <@Savant> 5Suit> And finally, a NEW CAR! ::gestures to a sleek sporty car that's wheeled on stage - it goes thump-thump over a body or two as it comes on::
[21:13] <@Mem> ::looks behind:: What's with the cream cheese?
[21:14] <@Melissa> ::smirks at the apparent attempt to disregard all the other chaos::
01[21:14] <@Savant> The two Earher judges get up and open the door - then promptly both fall flat on their asses, almost like it was choreographed that way
01[21:14] <@Savant> ((earther. Really, I meant it Wink ((
[21:15] <@Detro> ::self-satisfied, he continues climbing the curtains to make his escape::
01[21:15] <@Savant> And then, the cameras pull back, the boom mikes lift away, the music cuts out.
[21:15] <@Gabriel> ::grins at the sight:: The buffet's ready!
[21:15] <@Delgado> ::cue wonderfully fake gasp and shocked expression as she juggles the armful of goodies that are starting to shift her string out of place::
01[21:15] <@Savant> Director> Cut! Great job everyone!
[21:15] <@Caelin> ::quickly ducks behind the car as it rolls in::
[21:15] <@Detro> ::from atop the curtain:: Oh fuck me, I'm afraid of heights! GET ME DOWN! GET ME DOWN! GET ME DOWN NOW!
01[21:16] <@Savant> Director> We've only got a week left before we're done primary shooting, but - oh, someone want to get him a ladder? Prophet, this'll be the biggest hit in all the South next summer.
[21:16] <@Mem> ::goes over to help Rasuul up off the ground::
01[21:16] <@Savant> 5Commandant Krynn Rasuul> Thanks, babe. ::flips up her eyepatch:: Was I evil enough?
[21:17] <@Gabriel> The Northern Guard Board of Morality is not going to like this. Boobs? Random wonton violence? Waste of food and musical instruments?
[21:17] <@Melissa> ::folds her arms under her breasts and lets out a long sigh::
[21:17] <@Mem> ::looks back at Gabriel:: The ad revenues will make up for it.
[21:17] <@Birkin> (m) I went to the best acting school on the planet and my skills are being wasted playing an alcoholic digusting pig of a Snake!
[21:17] <@Delgado> So... can I get these bagged up? And I do get some royalties from the broadcast profits, right?
01[21:17] <@Savant> Director> Ha ha! Too bad for them! I'm sure there'll be a censored version made, but they're missing out!
[21:17] <@Ardelmos> ::calls down from the roof:: This harness is fucking killing me up here! I can't work under these conditions!
[21:18] <@Detro> ::is down on the ground but shivering::
01[21:18] <@Savant> And the curtains close.
01[21:18] <@Savant> 2-=-------- Pause --------=-
[21:18] <@Caelin> ::stands and pulls the harness and wire off of him:: jeese that hurts
01[21:18] <@Savant> eheeheehee
[21:18] <@Mem> lol
01[21:18] <@Savant> i really liked those improvs at the end there Wink Birkin wins best quote
[21:18] <@Delgado> =D
06[21:19] * @Birkin flexes
01[21:19] <@Savant> Now, before I field questions - this is canon in more ways than one.
[21:19] <@Detro> ?
[21:19] <@Caelin> just like the halloween one?
01[21:19] <@Savant> This is a movie that will be made on Terranova in several cycles
[21:20] <@Melissa> woot
01[21:20] <@Savant> Also, you guys *did* go to a pageant, but you didn't enter it. You just trailed the winner and met up with your contact that way.
[21:20] <@Ardelmos> So we're gonna be famous? Hoorah?
01[21:20] <@Savant> heh heh heh
01[21:20] <@Savant> once it's declassified Wink
[21:20] <@Caelin> famous like gotah:)
[21:20] <@Delgado> bwahaha
[21:20] <@Ardelmos> Won't that make it difficult to do covert operations back on Terra Nova? Wink
01[21:20] <@Savant> yes Wink Talon teams can't avoid notoriety
06[21:21] * +Loaf snorts.
[21:21] <@Detro> Think of this as Wormhole Xtreme
01[21:21] <@Savant> anyways. Questions?
03[21:21] * Melissa is now known as LrdVampyre
[21:21] <@Caelin> any other oscar winners here?Smile
[21:21] <@Gabriel> Nope, none here. Great fun. Smile
01[21:21] <@Savant> no questions? let's give you some experience then
[21:21] <@Delgado> I still get money and the car, right? Wink
[21:22] <@Detro> If I hear the word "Teamwork"...
01[21:22] <@Savant> actually, you will, since you're going to be the contact with Mr Steele Wink
[21:22] <@Caelin> hey we won detro:)
[21:22] <@Delgado> Woot
01[21:22] <@Savant> one point for being here. Two for being funny. Three will be yours if you tell me what you thought the funniest moment was
[21:23] <@Caelin> gabriel's food fight
[21:23] <@Detro> Tynes elaborate trap.
[21:23] <@Delgado> Tynes going ape with the clarinet.
[21:23] <@Birkin> The displays that Dave and itz came up with off the uff
[21:23] <@Birkin> that *cuff
[21:23] <@Detro> Though I would have pictured him more as the "pit with punji stakes" type
[21:23] <@Birkin> that was good stuff
[21:23] <@Ardelmos> Random bodies plummeting to the ground. Wink
[21:23] <@Caelin> [22:51:43] <Gabriel> Out! *whack* Out! *whack* Out! ::breathes, then calls after the retreating freedom fighters:: Don't worry, though. This doesn't mean that we don't like you!
01[21:23] <@Savant> thank you to my guinea pigs Wink
[21:23] <@Mem> And no one noticing. Wink
06[21:24] * @Delgado grins
01[21:24] <@Savant> heee
[21:24] <@Gabriel> Delgado for me. All about Delgado.
[21:24] <@Gabriel> Everything she wrote tonight shined. Wink
[21:24] <@LrdVampyre> the displays were fun as were the roving pack of ninjas
06[21:24] * @Delgado preens
[21:24] <@Gabriel> [22:42:55] <Delgado> ::then, with a hair flicking flourish, she turns around to expose her backside, bends over so she's looking at the audience through her legs, grabs her ankles, then pulls her head through her legs to lick a long, slow line along the back of her right knee before straightening up and striking another floursing pose. Ta-da::
[21:24] <@Gabriel> ^-- THAT, particularly. Wink
[21:25] <@Gabriel> What is this, pageant porno? Wink
[21:25] <@Caelin> lol
[21:25] <@Mem> Caprician glamour.
[21:25] <@Delgado> He said do anything to win!
[21:25] <@Delgado> And I don't have a talent, per se.
[21:25] <@Delgado> Sooo..... Wink
[21:25] <@Delgado> Show off what you got.
01[21:25] <@Savant> that's Three for everyone. Well done to all. Next week we'll carry on - speaking of which, I need to know what you plan on doing!
[21:25] <@Caelin> soooooo, callsigns for delgado anyone?Smile
01[21:25] <@Savant> heh heh heh
[21:25] <+Loaf> Bendy.
[21:26] <@Mem> Was Rsuul at the pageant?
[21:26] <@Mem> Wink
[21:26] <@Gabriel> Well, we were gonna talk to the Jund about the nukes.
01[21:26] <@Savant> no. There was a terran judge, though. Didn't kill his way in Wink
[21:26] <@Detro> Bastille Alpha - data research on the network we identified as having data on it.
[21:26] <@Gabriel> Do they want us to handle this minor problem, or are they gonna handle it themselves? We've stolen their first nuke, but that doesn't mean they're not just gonna get another.
01[21:26] <@Savant> they'll deal with it if you dont' want to
[21:27] <@Gabriel> But yeah, the next major gig is Bastille Alpha. We need to find out how close the Maribolds and the El Hayars are to their little raid.
01[21:27] <@Savant> it's not far at all.
[21:27] <@Gabriel> ::nods:: So it's kinda up to you, really, Savant. Want to do a character piece with the Liberati, or jump right into the planning for that?
01[21:27] <@Savant> let's tie it up. Three experience points. Four for Delgado and Melissa. Well done!
01[21:27] <@Savant> 2-=-------- To Be Continued --------=-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Black Talons 05 Forum Index -> Transcripts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: