Black Talons 05 Forum Index Black Talons 05
Discussion forum and records repository for the Black Talons 05 RPG!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Game Transcripts for "To Move a Mountain"
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Savant

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[21:18] <@Roland> Well, if we do, we're doing something wrong. We can't get involved with something like that on Utopia. Wink
[21:18] <@Gabriel> The strategic game will definitely help for those participating in that.
01[21:18] <@Savant> speed speed speed. Yes. I'll try to figure something out in that regard. Breaking it down to leadership rolls and squads instead of initiative rolls helped a bit.
[21:18] <@Gabriel> ::nods::
01[21:18] <@Savant> yeah, that's aprt of hte point. the other point of the strategic game (bryond having fun) is to let you guys see what an *average* pilot and Gear can do.
[21:18] <@Gabriel> Makes one of my specialties useless, and I don't mind a bit. Wink
01[21:19] <@Savant> hee
[21:19] <@LrdVampyre> a time limit on actions might be needed...
06[21:19] * @Mem does a breathalyzer on Colin
[21:19] <@Detro> ::winces::
01[21:20] <@Savant> That's four. The fifth and final point, I will award to you for telling me whatever it is you want about the arc. Something you liked, something you thought sucked, a moment you really enjoyed, wahtever you want.
01[21:20] <@Savant> something that stuck.
[21:20] <@Mem> I really enjoyed getting to see Gomorrah at a higher detail level.
[21:20] <@Detro> The Cutting BIL, for sure.
[21:20] <@Roland> Zombie theatre. Wink
[21:20] <@Detro> And finally meeting the Utopians
[21:20] <@Caelin> craig going out in a blaze of glory
01[21:20] <@Savant> ahaa, zombie madness theartre
[21:21] <@Mem> And Junkman's cinematic cameo was rather nice, also.
[21:21] <@LrdVampyre> stealing drones from the CEF
[21:21] <@LrdVampyre> and then using the Octopus
[21:21] <@Caelin> the little trip to the drop-pod station
[21:21] <@Gabriel> The space battles, including the momentum system and the space race, mostly because it was so different.
[21:22] <@Roland> Nuking the shipyard.
01[21:22] <@Savant> i really enjoyed the Gallot station ambush Smile the near-capture, the drone-snatch by MElissa that turned it around, the desperate fight through the whole thing. *that* was the peak of desperation for the game, I think.
[21:23] <@Caelin> hehe yeah craig picking up one of the mordred's chainguns and using it on them was cool too:)
01[21:23] <@Savant> That's five points. I encourage you all to write a log on your experiences on Caprice, and on what you'll be doing when back on Terra Nova.
01[21:24] <@Savant> I'll be on tomorrow to fight it out with Dimitri in some tactical, and on the weekend to help solidify Tribe 8 characters. Next week is the Tribe 8 Intro game.
[21:24] <@Roland> Posing as CID was fun. Wink
01[21:24] <@Savant> we're looking at late August/early September for a re-opening of the Black Talons. Keep an eye on the wiki for updates to information about Utopia and your new mission.
01[21:25] <@Savant> yeah, that was a hoot
01[21:25] <@Savant> final questions?
01[21:25] <@Savant> no? Well done, everyone. Very well done.
01[21:25] <@Savant> 2-=-------- To Be Continued --------=-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Black Talons 05 Forum Index -> Transcripts All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: