Black Talons 05 Forum Index Black Talons 05
Discussion forum and records repository for the Black Talons 05 RPG!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

July 24th

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Farrell

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:40 pm    Post subject: July 24th Reply with quote

Just a heads up: I'll be attending the Open Gaming Convention in Nashua, NH on the 25th, 26th, and 27th. Since I was able to get the 24th off (and because I'm part of convention staff and haven't been able to help with more than the website), I'll be heading down the day before the convention, the 24th, to attend the pre-con meeting and help with setup. While I will have an Internet connection, the meeting starts at 6PM, and I expect to be quite busy that evening. That said, if the tax stimulus check doesn't show up when the IRS promises, I might not be able to go at all.

In other words, there's a good chance I won't be able to attend that night's game. I'll have Jukurensha's files and the books with me on the laptop just in case, as well as making sure to update his record sheet online before I go. I'll be back sometime during the afternoon on Monday.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Black Talons 05 Forum Index -> Absences All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: